Changed the result. The old "final" image was a bit gloomy so I decided to make the ghost more shiny and white :)
My "first" Final result after compositing, color balance and so on. Changed later on to a more white ghost.
Raw render before compositing.
Complete scene view (Blender)
"Nice" and shiny. Everything new and not worn yet. The wood here and on the final result is actually the same, but I added "oldness" to the final result :)
My "advanced" face on the ghost :D
Raw render from another angle.
My result for the Weekly CG Challenge 112, "Haunted House". Did not have many hours to spare when I did this, but I'm rather happy with the end result nevertheless. As usual just using Blender (and some Gimp).